This is just brief information about the job opportunity. More details, such as company name, official job description are available upon request. If you are not interested in this job opportunity but you might know somebody who can be suitable for this role please let us know. In case we hire this candidate you will receive 25 000 CZK referral bonus.
Our client is an international software company being a leader in its industry in the Central and Eastern Europe. Their web, mobile and desktop applications are used by over 1 million users each month.
We are looking for a mid-level or senior Database Engineer/Developer who would work on the development of critical components and core PostgreSQL databases. There is no need to have experience with PostgreSQL but willing to learn.
* PostgreSQL, Unix/Linux, Git, BitBucket, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, DevOps and Agile principles, JIRA, Confluence, Kubernetes, OpenShift
* 2+ years of database programming/development
* RBDMS experienced
* Ideally good knowledge of Linux/Unix environment but not necessarily
* Knowledge/experience with PostgreSQL is a big plus
* English at a working proficiency
* Possibility to work on a globally successful product
* Friendly team and pleasant working atmosphere
* Use of English on a daily basis
* Work in an agile team (Scrum)
* Very successful and growing international company
* Application development used by millions of users
* Opportunities to grow within dynamic and growing environment
* 5 weeks of vacation, 2-3 days of home office/week, annual bonus, meal contributions, no dress code, cafeteria employee benefits system, relax room with darts, table football, and pool billiards, educational courses, training
* Luxury offices at Prague 1 (3 minutes from metro B and C stations)
* Flexible working hours
Type of contract
* permanent contract
* up to 100 000 CZK plus yearly 10% bonus on a permanent contract (depends on seniority)
* Prague 1 - Nove Mesto - (3 minutes from metro B and C stations)