SearchTeam is an international IT recruitment company providing IT recruitment and outsourcing services for its clients across Europe. Our vision is to provide the best possible service to our clients and candidates.
The high quality of our IT recruitment services provided to our clients and candidates is the cornerstone of our company’s strategy. We are proud of receiving highly positive feedback from our clients and candidates, being praised for excellence in bringing high-quality candidates to our client's organisations and providing high-quality service and best match job opportunities to our candidates. You can find more information about our company on our website.
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant who would be responsible for the following:
- Account management of a dedicated portfolio of our clients - daily communication with clients, coordinating interviews, gathering feedback, building solid relationships with clients etc. (business development of new clients is not required).
- Responsibility for end-to-end recruiting of IT candidates for the open roles. Senior consultants usually cooperate with a dedicated researcher on sourcing candidates.
- Collaboration with colleagues on similar projects and roles
- Participation in continuous improvement of company’s best practices, processes, IT systems and tools etc.
- Collaboration with our developer on the development of our own database system with very advanced functionalities (sourcing automation, candidates pipeline management etc.)
- Cooperation on company learning and self-development initiatives
We are also interested to hear from experienced team leaders or recruitment managers.
- Previous experience in recruitment/HR, client/customer-oriented roles and other relevant roles
- Solid communication skills
- Communicative level of English (B2 or higher)
- Experience with IT positions/field is a plus but not a requirement
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a successful and stable IT recruitment company with a reputation of providing high-quality service to both clients and candidates
- Pleasant and friendly working environment
- Opportunities to career development within the company to leading or other senior roles
- Attractive compensations - bonuses, year plan bonus (iPhone or MacBooks), meal vouchers, 5-week vacations + 2 weeks allowance to work from any locations, home-offices Thursdays and Fridays, Multisport card, paid courses and certificates etc.
- Offices at Vaclavske namesti
- Self-development and learning programs and initiatives
- Company culture based on values such as high quality, innovations and pleasant to work environment
- Monthly team buildings
- Modern work tools - Linkedin Recruiter licence, advanced own developed database system, paid plugins, high-end hardware + 2 monitors etc.
- Vast candidates database with sophisticated functions
- Opportunity to speak in English with our clients, candidates and colleagues
- English courses with a native speaker
- Stock options plan
- Opportunities for becoming an equity partner (owner of part of the company) for up from team leader level
We are looking forward to hearing from you :-)